California Court Order Modification Lawyers

Changing a California Court Order

Changing California Court Orders

As time passes, many court orders become outdated or unworkable for a variety of reasons. It is important to be proactive in making those requested changes through the court system whether it be on issues of child custody and visitation, child support, or spousal support.

At Moore Family Law, we can help guide you on the best approach to modify your court orders. It is important to know that Courts give a lot of weight to prior court orders and it is with this perspective we advise clients on the best practices to achieve their desired results.

Don’t hesitate to call us at 310-553-1111 to inquire about modifying your court order, whether by settlement with the other party or through a court filing and litigation.

Call 310-553-1111, for a free consultation.

What Our Clients Say

  • five-star reviewVery sharp and very detailed! Thanks Paul you're one of the best in the business and you set an excellent example of a good quality attorney that cares!- Erick Glover

  • five-star reviewChris demonstrated both a compassionate ear as well as a logical, realistic approach to the issues that arose. He consistently responded quickly to both email and phone correspondence.- Bonnie Tova

  • five-star reviewChris has handled my contentious divorce case for the last year. He has listened to me and guided me along the way through the court system. I highly highly recommend him.- P.K.

  • five-star reviewChris Moore was always extremely diligent and 'on point' with me every step of the way. He was honest, respectful, straightforward, and very competent. He exceeded my expectations.- D.A.

Get a Free Consultation

    Contact Us Form